Adafruit Product Code: 468
This cute pocket oscilloscope is a perfect companion to your tool box. For beginners, its a good starter scope - it is not as complicated as a benchtop scope so its easy to use. For advanced EE's, its useful as a scope-on-the-go, for field-debugging, when you don't want to drag your scope over, or when a floating-ground is needed (it will naturally do 'differential' measurements as long as its not plugged into a computer USB port). It's not a terribly fast scope, best used for signals up to 100KHz, and it is only a single channel, but we still find uses for it all the time, especially with analog projects! The new version 3.0 has a nice fully-metal case for increased durability
- Portable and lightweight, only 76 grams and 95mm x 62mm x 13mm
- 2.8" 320x240 Color TFT display
- Built in Lithium polymer battery, USB rechargeable
- Waveform storage and playback to built in 2 MB flash memory. This model no longer has a microSD card slot, but it does have built in memory instead so no SD card needed!
- 6 triggering modes
- 1 channel input, 200Khz Analog Bandwidth, 1 Mega-sample-per-second. Best for use on signals from DC to 100 KHz
- Complete measurement markers and signal characteristic
- Built-in Signal Generator
- Comes complete with: 2 types of probes, one with hooks, one for plugging into a PCB, screwdriver, carrying bag, stand
- DSO Nano manual
Please note! The case is metal, so do not use the DSO on high voltages above earth ground! Also, while plugged into a USB port, the ground probe and case will be connected to Earth ground through the PC so do not connect the ground probe to a voltage above Earth ground.