Ever want your robot could speak up and report what's going on? Or have your plants say if it feels thirsty? The Speech Synthesis Shield for Arduino makes it an easy way to give voice to your robots and projects.
The Speech Synthesis Shield is designed to be easily stacked upon any standard arduinos. It uses a XFS5051CE speech synthesis chip from IFLYTEK which combines world leading technology and high degree of integration. Languages such as Chinese and English are both supported, dialets such as Cantonese and mixed speech are also functional with this module. The navigation mode allows proprietary reading of places, especially formatted for weather forecast with broadcast voice. Three interfaces are available for use with this module: UART, IIC and SPI.
Note: Speaker is not included.
- General or pin Header Connector
- Run/Prog switch contained
- Baud rate: 4800,9600,57600,115200
- LED Busy Indicator
- Voltage: +5V
- Size: 56*53mm
- Weight: 26 gram
- 11 grades of speaking speed
- Be able to speak Chinese in the way of localism or not
- Be able to speak English
- Both male and female voice supported
- Chinese Family name available
- Symbol reading available
- Speech Synthesis Shield x1