This LSM303 Compass Module is .NET Gadgeteer compatible, which uses the .NET Micro Framework to make writing code for your device as easy as writing a desktop, Web or Windows Phone application.
This module carries LSM303DLH, which is a triple axis accelerometer combined with a triple axis magnetic sensor. It can supply tilt compensation. It is nearly the most cost-effective compass sensor on the market now.
This module can be used in various situations like Map rotation, Display orientation and etc.
- .NET Gadgeteer Compatible
- Power supply 3.3V
- Chip LSM303DLH
- ±1.3 to ±8,1 gauss magnetic field full-scale
- ±2 g/±4 g/±8 g dynamically selectable fullscale
- 16-bit data out
- 2 independent programmable interrupt
- generators for free-fall and motion detection
- Embedded self-test
- Accelerometer sleep-to-wakeup function
- 6D orientation detection
- Dimensions: 32x27mm
- LSM303 Compass Module(.NET Gadgeteer Compatible) x1
- Cable for Gadgeteer x1