The LSM303DLH is a triple axis accelerometer combined with a triple axis magnetic sensor.
This breakout board uses the LSM303DLH to give you the data you need to feed into a microcontroller and calculate tilt-compensated output.
- Power supply: 3.6~8V DC
- Chip: LSM303DLH
- ±1.3 to ±8,1 gauss magnetic field full-scale
- ±2 g/±4 g/±8 g dynamically selectable fullscale
- 16-bit data out
- I2C serial interface
- 2 independent programmable interrupt
- generators for free-fall and motion detection
- Embedded self-test
- Accelerometer sleep-to-wakeup function
- 6D orientation detection
- Dimensions: 20.5mmx20.5mm
- Weight: 1g
- LSM303 breakout board x1