INTRODUCTIONLast update: V1.2:SPECIFICATIONDOCUMENTSSHIPPING LIST
I2C/TWI LCD2004 module compatible with Gadgeteer is a cool lcd display with a high speed I2C serial bus from DFRobot. With the limited pin resources, your project may be out of resources using normal LCD shield. The LCD display is a 4x20 character STN white display with a blue LED backlight.
With this I2C interface LCD module, you only need 2 lines (I2C) to display the information.If you already have I2C devices in your project, this LCD module actually cost no more resources at all. Fantastic for Arduino based project.
This board is able to be powered by 5V or 3.3V which make it compatile with both Gadgeteer, Arduino DUE 3.3V system and standard Arduino UNO/Mega 5V system.
- IIC connector: VCC, GND, SCL, SDA
- I2C Address: 0x20-0x27(0x20 default)
- Number of Characters: 20 characters x 4 Lines
- Blue LED backlight with white char color
- Adjustable contrast
- Supply voltage: 5V(via Pin) 3.3V(via IDC10)
- Interface: IIC/TWI x1,IDC10 x2
- View direction: Wide viewing angle
- Dot size: 0.55 x 0.55 mm
- Dot pitch: 0.60 x 0.60 mm
- Character size: 2.96 x 4.75 mm
- Character pitch: 3.55 x 5.35 mm
- Size: 98x60x24mm
- Wiki page
- Arduino Sample code
- Arduino Library(compatible with IDE V1.0 and earlier)
- LCD datasheet
- PCA8574 Datasheet
- I2C/TWI LCD2004 Module x1