This gradienter module is based on the SCA100T-D2 chip, which provides instrumentation grade performance for leveling applications.The measuring axis of the sensing elements are parallel to the mounting plane and orthogonal to each other. Benefiting from its low temperature dependency, high resolution and low noise, together a with robust sensing element design, the SCA100T the ideal choice for leveling instruments.
NOTE: SDK or drivers for Gadgeteer platform not included. Drivers are a community maintained projects, for contributions please forward directly to Github or Codeplex.
- Microcontroller: ATmega8
- Power Supply: 5V
- .NET Gadgeteer Compatible
- Dual axis inclination measurement (X and Y)
- Measuring ranges:± 90°
- resolution: 0.0035°(10 Hz BW, analog output)
- Ratiometric analog voltage outputs
- Digital SPI inclination and temperature output
- High stability over temperature and time
- Comprehensive failure detection features
- True self test by deflecting the sensing elements’ proof mass by electrostatic force.
- Continuous sensing element interconnection failure check.
- Continuous memory parity check.
- Size: 42*42mm
- Gradienter V0.1 x1
- Cable for Gadgeteer x1
- 5pin row needles x1