Ever want to build your own weather station? This anemometer is made of shell, wind cups and circuit module. It has built-in photovoltaic module, industrial microcomputer processor, and standard current generator. Made with aluminium alloy, the anemomter is of high strength, weather resistance and corrosion resistance. The millitary quality interface ensures long life of this anemometer, at the same time enhancing the accuracy of wind speed acquisition.
Together with other components, this anemometer can be widely used in measureing wind in areas such as engineering, railways, docks, power plants, meteorological, cableway, environment study, agriculture, energy monitoring, health study with corresponding signal output.
With the instructions and sample code, users can easily get wind speed level through voltage signal output (0 to 5v).
- Type：three cups
- Output signal range：0-5V
- Supply voltage: DC12-24V
- Power consumption：Voltage MAX≤0.3W
- Start wind speed：0.4-0.8m/s
- Effective measurement range：0-30m/s
- System error：±3%
- Transmission distance：More than 1000m
- Transmission medium：Cable transmission
- Connection mode：Three wires
- Working temperature：-40℃~80℃
- Wiring map：VCC (Red), GND (Black),Voltage (Yellow), Current (Blue)
- Anemometer x1
- Waterproof connector and 3m standard cable x1
- Screw Kit x1