Adafruit Product Code: 296
- Atmega32u4 - AVR core with USB capability. 32K flash, 2.5K RAM running at 16MHz
- Standard AVR 6-pin ISP connector for direct programming (when you need the extra space)
- Big Bootload/Reset button
- 500mA fuse on the USB power line
- Power LED and 'user' LED (also indicates when the bootloader is active)
- Fits nicely in any breadboard
- 4 mounting holes
Plug it in, connect a mini-B USB cable and you can start writing code immediately. With the built-in bootloader you don't even need an AVR programmer. We suggest checking out the LUFA library to get started with the USB core as nearly every kind of device has an example already.
For more information, including files, check out the product page including why you'd want to use a Teensy or this board.